Our policy with regards to privacy and the use of this website are described in full on this page. Please note that this policy only applies to the information you voluntarily give us and the data we track. By using this website, you agree to the policy listed here.
This page details the following:
- Information we collect and who we share it with
- How we use your information
- How we protect your information
- Third party links
- How to contact us
Information We Collect
Meteor Cladding collects two types of information:
1. Information you give us. We may ask for information to process a transaction including your name, email address, and phone number. This information is only shared to process a transaction or to comply with the law. We never sell or share your information to third parties. To see what information we have on file about you, we can be reached by phone or email.
2. Information from our tracking tools. We have tracking tools in place that allow us to view how you found our website, which pages you visited, how long you stayed for, and other relevant information including your operating system and browser. This information cannot be used to personally identify you and is only used to improve the user experience on our website.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect on this website can be used to:
- Improve the user experience on our pages
- Contact you about order details
- Improve customer service
- Process transactions
- Conduct marketing campaigns
We may also send periodic emails in the future about order updates, specials, and new products from the company. To opt out of these emails, contact us by phone or email and we will comply with your request immediately.
How We Protect Your Information
We take your privacy seriously and implement a number of security measure to ensure your information is kept private.
Sensitive information that can be used to personally identify you are kept secure both online and offline to prevent against misuse. This information is never shared unless to comply with the law.
Third Party Links
We may occasionally include links to third party websites that complement our products and services. These sites have completely separate policies with regards to information collection.
We are not held liable or responsible for any actions you perform on these pages. If there are any issues regarding these third party sites, please contact us immediately and we will take appropriate action.
We reserve the right to update this page as necessary. Any future updates will be posted on this page.
How to Contact Us
By using this website, you understand our policy and agree to them. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, you may contact us using the information below. We always aim to deliver a quick response.
Phone: 08 9309 4577
Address: 14 Furniss Road, Landsdale, WA 6065